2sets / white box / 59×17×6.5H cm, 20sets/CTN/60.5×35.5×33.5H cm
1. What the depth of the light box should be if we want to install the LED module in the light box? For single side light box the depth should be at least 80mm(the distance from the center of the lens to the fabric should be at least 70mm), for the double sides light box, the depth should be more than 120mm(the distance from the center of the lens to the fabric should be at least 60mm).
2. Are the LED modules difficult to assemble?
Not at all. You can install the LED module in the light box with limited skills in a matter of minutes.
3.Do I need an electrician to install the LED modules and power suppliers?
If you have, that is better, but if there is no elctrician, that is also no problem.. By redesigning all parts with the plug-and-play principle, anyone can install the LED modules and power supplies.
4. How many LED module should be installed in a 1 square meter light box?
4pcs 10W 5pcs LED LED module is enough, if you need very bright light effect, you can install 8pcs 10W 5pcs LED LED module in the light box.
5. What is the weight of the LED modules?
The 9pcs LED 12W LED module is only 250g.
6. What kind of LED is used in the LED module?
LED chip brand can be customized.
7. What is the power consumption of a 1 square meter light box if it is installed 5pcs 10W LED module?
One power LED module is 10W, so if you install 4pcs in the 1square meter light box, the power consumption is 40W. If you install 8pcs in the 1 square meter light box, the power consumption is 80W.
8. How many amperes does it need?
One 10W 5pcs power LED module needs 0.42A, one 7W 3pcs 5pcs power LED module needs 0.292A, one 12W 9pcs power LED module needs 0.5A. But the amperes of the power supply should be 20% higher than the amperes of the LED modules.
9.Can the LED module be used without the aluminum profile? No. Installed on Aluminum profile will lead a better heat sink. The lifespan of LED modules will be longer.
10. How many LED modules can I connect most in series?
The 5pcs 10W LED module can connected 5pcs most in series, the 3pcs 7W LED module can connected 7pcs most in series, the 9pcs 12W LED module also can connected 5pcs most in series.
11. Client talks about lumens, Lux and Candela: what do we use?
A candela is an international light measuring unit, lumen is the radiation of this Candela(candle). If 1 Lumen lights the surface of 1square meter, that is one Lux. But we only use Lux.
12. What is the maximum size if I want to use the LED module in the light box?
The width should not be wider than 6m, the length is not limited.
13. Are there visible dark spots in the middle? No. The lighting, even in extremely large light box is surprisingly uniform. When we measure output with a Lux meter, there is very little variation.
14. Can you dim the LED module? Our standard power LED module is not dimmable, but we do have one available with different electronics that is dimmable, which can be controlled by a remote controller or just a manual swith.